He came to San Francisco 22 years ago from Ukraine, and after his English improved, he went into "corporate America." This never fulfilled him however so he tries out many things, eventually landing on insurance and real estate. Learn how you can create passive income today!
Key Points on Creating Passive Income with Alex Kholodenko
- Alex was born in Ukraine's Capital, Kyiv
- He would buy books in small towns for cheap then bring them back to the city where the demand for them was higher and sell them for a profit
- Immigrated to the U.S. 22 years ago
- Moved to the San Francisco Bay area
- When Alex came to the U.S. he was 20 and spoke no English
- After he came here, Alex worked low paying jobs to get by until his English improved
- He then went to college and started working in the corporate world
- Left the corporate world to find his own way
- Started a bunch of different companies and businesses but kept moving to something new
- Landed on real estate
- Is now working in commercial real estate helping to create tax efficient passive income streams
- Who is your success role model? Tony Robbins
- What is your biggest success? Building his family
- What does a typical day for you look like? He starts his day at 7:00 a.m., works out, reads, works his day job remotely from home
- What is your favorite quote? "If there's a will, there is a way"
- What are your hobbies? Exercise, travel, and sports
- What is the best business book you've read? Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- If there was one key piece of advice you could leave our listeners with about achieving success, what would it be? Have the correct mindset and feed your mind with the information that will get you where you want to go
About our Guest, Alex Kholodenko
Alex has strong experience in Real Estate investing over the last 10 years including ownership with Single Family homes on short and long term basis, Fix and Flips, Auction acquisitions, Tax Deeds/Liens, Money Lending.
His focus is on Commercial Real Estate, because of scalability, risk/reward, cash flow, tax efficiency and passive income tailored for Busy Professionals.
Alex has spent 20 years in high-tech software industry in Silicon Valley working at Financial Institutions: Wells Fargo, eBay, Merrill Lynch, Principal Financial group and various startups as Engineer, Project Manager and Enterprise Customer Success Manager.
He is a former Financial Planner, Insurance Broker and Tax Advisor.
Alex has co-founded Wealthy Mind Investments company, because he likes helping people to create wealth with tax efficient passive income streams, which provides investors with opportunities to co-invest with experienced operators in Multi Family apartments, self storage, mobile and manufactured home parks.
He has a diversified portfolio with holdings that are totaling over 3000+ doors spread across Apartments, Storage Units and Hotels.
Alex has created strategic partnerships with many experienced Operators and Syndicators with boots on the ground in cash flowing, high growth, stable markets.
Alex prides himself on building long-term relationships with Investors and Partners while providing a great customer experience.
Alex is originally from Ukraine has lived in Silicon Valley the last 25+ years, currently resides in Belmont with his wife and 2 sons.