He became a military pilot a few years back and then starts building some additional income streams as a side hustle. He is now full time in real estate and also runs a very successful marketing agency that he started.
Key Points on Creating Income Streams
- Since Nate was a child all he wanted to be was a pilot in the military
- It took him awhile to get there but he eventually became a pilot for the international guard
- He's always at the entrepreneurial itch and has always had a side gig going
- Nate knew that he needed alternate income streams because there is a ceiling on every kind of job
- He entered into the military when he was 19
- Nate was working on getting his degree while he was a full time member of the Air Force
- When his degree wasn't getting finished fast enough he switched to the reserves
- While he was in the reserves he dipped his feet into a bunch of different income streams
- After he finished his degree, he went to pilot school so he had to tone down his side hustles
- After graduating flight school he got hooked on marketing and started his own marketing firm
- He and his wife then started their real estate business, she left her job in the residential world and is full bore into multifamily real estate
- Who is your success role model? Grant Cardone and Russell Brunson
- What is your biggest success? Getting his pilot wings in the military
- What does a typical day for you look like? Wake up around six or seven, workout, for the first hour he is technology free, then he's doing business work until he goes to bed and starts it all over again
- What is your favorite quote? "If it's not going to matter in 5 years, don't spend more than five seconds worrying about it"
- What are your hobbies? Flying
- What is the best business book you've read? The 10X rule by Grant Cardone
- If there was one key piece of advice you could leave our listeners with about achieving success, what would it be? Find someone that is where you want to be, doing something you want to do, and listen to what they have to say
About our Guest, Nate Smith
Nothing gets me more pumped up or excited than to help someone find their AHA moment and to help them see their potential.
I am an entrepreneur and business owner and my passion is to help people get out of the rat race and to start pursuing their dreams.
I believe one of the greatest tools to help someone do that is ClickFunnels and what Russell Brunson teaches! It has had a profound impact on my life and I truly believe you are "One Funnel Away."