Founder of the Real Estate Disruptors movement, he trains top wholesalers in the country and aims to create 100 millionaires through his business.
Key Points on How To Leave A Legacy That Will Make You Unforgettable
- Steve was entrepreneurial from a young age. He was selling candy and sometimes even test answers in middle school.
- He went to college to study engineering. Even though it paid well but he didn’t like it.
- After reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad, he realized he could never have a boss ever again.
- Steve got interested in real estate investing and started buying rental properties in 2007.
- Being a realtor was his primary revenue until about 2013.
- However, it wasn’t until 2011-2012 when he started buying houses. He got into coaching at this time and learned how to be a better marketer and business owner.
- At one point in his real estate journey, Steve ran out of money to invest. That was the time when he moved towards wholesaling.
- According to Steve, the biggest mistake wholesalers make is that they don’t take the time to understand the process in depth.
- He started a podcast to build his network and help people in the industry.
- Steve also started a training program where he teaches people about wholesaling. He trains them on how to be a good salesperson without being salesy, and how to find the best opportunities.
- In the future, Steve wants to get into sales training more and help a 100 people to become millionaires.
- Who is your success role model? Darren Hardy
- What is your biggest success? His wife and his 3 daughters.
- What does a typical day look like for you? He wakes up at 6:00 AM and works on his ideas for the day. Then he eats lunch with his family and does training and meetings in the afternoon.
- What’s your favorite quote? “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.” – Henry Ford
- What are your hobbies? He likes playing poker, basketball, and kung fu.
- What is the best business book you’ve read? Keith J. Cunningham – The Road Less Stupid
- If there was one key piece of advice you could leave our listeners with about achieving success, what would it be? Make decisions quickly. You can always fix your mistakes, so don’t overanalyze your decisions.
About our Guest, Steve Trang
Steve Trang is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors movement. The podcast has over ten thousand followers with new members of the community sharing their success story every week.
Steve also has a sales training program and trains some of the top wholesalers in the country.
Steve also created the OfferFast Homes app. The purpose of the app is to help wholesalers jump start their career faster by putting all of the buyers in one place. The hope is to minimize the challenge of building a buyer list when getting started in wholesaling.
Steve's legacy will be to create 100 Millionaires. One of his favorite quotes is from the great Zig Ziglar: "You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
He heard this quote when he first got into real estate, and it has stuck with him throughout his entire career. In fact, it's essentially one of the core values Steve lives by.
Since starting the Brokerage in 2013, Stunning Homes Realty has over 100 agents. In the greater Phoenix area, his company has almost 1% market share. In 2019, 1 in every 130 homes was sold by Stunning Homes Realty.