Today our guest shares how he acquired several houses, gets rocked by the 2008 recession, and then gets into Airbnb. He teaches us how to own Airbnb rentals without owning any property.
Key Points on Airbnb Arbitrage with Brian Page
- Got into real estate very young
- After college, worked for a little bit before he realized he was unemployable
- Quit his jobs and tried a bunch of different wealth generating tactics
- Landed on real estate
- Built up a big real estate portfolio flipping houses and wholesales
- Brian became a millionaire in his twenties
- 2008 market crash hit him hard
- He lost all of his wealth
- He was building high end luxury homes, when the market crashed
- Due to the crash Brian's current real estate properties are completely debt free
- Brian started looking for an alternative way to do real estate
- Realized he needed a way to make money on properties he didn't own
- Landed on Airbnb
- Brian founded the masterclass called the BNB Formula
- He now teaches others how to successfully use Airbnb to generate wealth
- Who is your success role model? Grant Cardone
- What is your biggest success? His online Airbnb program surpassing $10 million in sales
- What does a typical day for you look like? It depends on the season but he strictly works 9-5 and not at all on weekends
- What is your favorite quote? "What one man can do, another can do"
- What are your hobbies? Boating and sailing, cars, and travel
- What is the best business book you've read? Deep Work
- If there was one key piece of advice you could leave our listeners with about achieving success, what would it be? Model yourself after other people, find someone who's done what you want to do, and follow in their footsteps
About our Guest, Brian Page
Brian Page became a millionaire in his 20’s as a real estate investor, only to lose it all in the historic crash of 2008. No longer able to buy real estate, Brian discovered a way to use other people’s properties to earn income using Airbnb.
In addition to running this business, Brian created a masterclass called the BNB Formula, which is now the world’s best selling Airbnb training. Thousands of people from 38 countries have learned how to build a six to seven figure business, with several of his students now doing over a million dollars in bookings.
Brian is the host of the Digital Titans show, and the founder of the Page Network. He’s worked with such heavyweights as Tai Lopez, Kevin Harington, Dean Graziosi and Grant Cardone and has been featured along with his students in Forbes, MSNBC, Entrepreneur and Inc Magazine.